Friday, January 23, 2009

Brochures are in!! They look GREAT.

Thanks to Josh for the hard work on the design and to Jeri for the donation of printing, proofreading and door to door delivery! You are both FANTASTIC!

If there is interest in distribution please contact me: cedartaffic (at) gmail.com we can get you some.

I will also plan to put a PDF version up here ASAP so you can print out your own.

Thanks all again. We'll talk about more of this at the next meeting on Feb 4th, although it won't be the focus. I'll make sure to post times and directions for the meeting in the next couple days.

!!

1 comment:

Josh said...

Aww, thanks. I can't wait to see the finished brochures.

By the way, if you get me the pixel dimensions of the header space at the top of this blog page, I'll get you an exact size logo image to fit.